With over 50 years experience in plastic moulding, Rotapro will give you qualified and professional advice on the manufacture of your custom-moulded products. With a name you can trust, and a service that is backed by a Quality Certified System 9001:2015 in the design and manufacture of rotationally moulded plastic products and associated tooling.
If you are considering developing custom parts for a commercial project, Rotapro can work with you to:
• Design your product to your requirements;
• Re-examine production of an existing product; or
• Simply re-tool.
All tooling work is completed in-house by qualified trade staff.
Rotapro manufactures products to the highest possible standards with the best materials available to meet your project deadlines and production requirements. We can incorporate, as required, graphics, embossing, moulded-in metal threads and spin-welded fittings (just to name a few).
Rotapro offers a range of services to suit the ever changing needs of our customers.
Our highly skilled team are ready to work with you one-on-one from initial consult to distribution. If you have a concept or an idea that you would like to see become a reality do not hesitate to Contact Us for a no-obligation free quote.
WHY CHOOSE ROTAPRO?
Rotapro is an industry leader in the production of Rotational Plastic Moulding. We have over 50 years experience manufacturing for a wide variety of industries. We pride ourselves on offering a full custom service to our clients. We aim to ensure an ideal outcome and a satisfying experience for our clients. No job is too big or too small. We are constantly updating and developing smarter ways to produce your products. Rotapro invests in the latest technology in machinery. We have rotational moulding machines in a range of sizes and configurations to suit any task.
• Rotapro takes pride in finding solutions to challenging projects;
• Innovative problem-solving;
• In-house design from manufacture to delivery of end product;
• Hands-on management team from start to finish, dedication to your finished product;
• Quality Certified System ISO9001:2015;
• Australian-made, highest quality raw materials available;
• South Australian-based National distribution; and
• Moulding capacity from 100 grams to 250 kilo plus.
Rotapro is ideal if you require:
• Consultation with a new idea or existing part, confidentiality assured;
• Design part in consultation to resolve design issues and optimise rotational moulding process;
• Drawings for approval;
• Quote for die work or for existing die set up costs, part price for production;
• Qualified in-house manufacture of tooling;
• If existing tooling available - evaluate and cost to set-up;
• In-house tooling set-up and repairs ensures quality control and confidentiality;
• Off tool sample for customer final approval;
• Ready for production; and
• Post-mould trimming, assembly and packaging available.
We are Quality Certified Approved ISO9001:2015 all production is rigorously tested before full production and distribution.